Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Short rest macro

Edited 1517774333
Bryn
Marketplace Creator
As the tittle suggests, I am looking to make a few different short rest macros using the OGL Character sheet for D&D. Each class is different when it comes to short rests. Some regain different resources. Some regain spells. I have made a bunch of different macros thanks to using the ChatSetAttr API. And thanks to Kyle G for his Long rest macro, seen here.... !longrest @{selected|character_name} !setattr --silent --sel --class_resource|@{selected|class_resource|max} !setattr --silent --sel --other_resource|@{selected|other_resource|max} &{template:atk} {{desc=**@{selected|character_name}** *Long Rest Taken* Reset HP, Spell Slots, @{selected|class_resource_name}, @{selected|other_resource_name}} Now I have gotten all the classes sorted, bar Warlock. Since they recover spells on a short rest, I am having issues finding a command to just reset the spells. !longrest of course does this, but also resets HP and half level of hit dice. Which I do not want. Any help will be appreciated. 
So for this you would need to reset each spell slot individually like this !setattr --silent --sel --lvl1_slots_expended|0 However if your players like tracking this number down to 0 instead of up to the total number of spells you can use this !setattr --silent --sel --lvl1_slots_expended|@{selected|lvl1_slots_total}
Bryn
Marketplace Creator
Thank you very much Kyle! Worked like a charm!