Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One click initiative roll macro

Hi there, I'm wondering if it is posible to have the initiative of both the players and whatever tokens are in play rolled with just one click.
There is an API script to do this, but that would require the creator of the game to have a PRO subscription and the Group Initiative script by The Aaron installed.
Thanks for the reply, I just made a simple one for me to roll initiative individually, which will take just a couple of seconds.
If you are rolling initiative for many individuals having a PRO sub and The Aaron's Group Init API is completely worth it. Most of all having the perfect setting for the type of game you are playing is a huge time saver. I love that API.