Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

7th Sea Roll20 Assets

Edited 1517862652
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Here are a collection of assets that I use in my game. Hero Card – use to create "card" tokens for the PCs Token Coins – for everything else (including ships and crew) Tabletop (Revised) – reoriented, now includes a play surface and map of Théah on one background Progress Clocks – based on Blades in the Dark and this blog article Numbered Tiles – drop this on the tabletop as a reminder of what Raise bad things happen on Story Headers – for Handouts keeping track of different stories in play Story Card – a nice neutral surface for recording notes on the tabletop Card (gridless) – another (larger) notekeeping surface asset Villain card – I designed this to match the hero card, but never used it. I find using the villain coins offers me more flexibility to improve in the moment. However, you might feel different. Pocket Reference Tool – a handout image to help remind players of skill rank and dramatic wound benefits. 7th Sea Roll20 Macros — here are some of the macros I use in my game. I've broken these down between Token Macros and Macro Bar.
These look great. I'm going to see if I can import these to my setup. I'm not only new to 7th Sea, I'm new to Roll20. I am really grateful for all of this. It will make things much easier for me, I'm sure.
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Drew W. said: These look great. I'm going to see if I can import these to my setup. I'm not only new to 7th Sea, I'm new to Roll20. I am really grateful for all of this. It will make things much easier for me, I'm sure. You're welcome, Drew.  I really hope they help with your game.