Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Mini-Dungeon #011: Buta No Shiro: undefined method `id' for nil:NilClass

I purchased the bundle and the others added in without any incident. This one, however, simply keeps throwing this error. I tried it on both Chrome and Firefox, as well as clearing the caches for both. The problem persists...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Weston, could you provide recreation steps for the error you are seeing. A screen shot would be really helpful too. Thanks
I purchased the bundle, went to game addons, selected it, pressed add, then this screen. The others added without any issue. Just this one is causing issues. I even changed computers and still the issue persists.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok great thanks, I'll escalate this for a Dev to poke at. In the meantime a  console log (from when you see the screen you've shown) may be a useful diagnostic addition.
Hi Weston, Sorry for the delayed response! I am actually seeing this error as well. I have submitted a ticket and will pass it on to the devs.