Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing FOnt Size in Handouts

Hi all Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't find the answer anywhere. In some of the handouts for modules (such as the Tomb of Annihilation module from WoTC), handouts have different font sizes within them. Every time I try to put multiple font sizes within one handout, it keeps changing the size of all the wording in the handout. I'm sure there is a simple way to do this, but I really can't figure out what it is. Any help would be great Thanks!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sadly it is well known that the handouts are very limited in terms of in app editing, to quote a Dev: Kristin C. said: We're aware of this issue. These sorts of problems are due to our current text editor being limited in feature and functionality. We are looking to update it with a completely different built, but it's something that's going to take time to systematically change it across the entire site. The editor is in use where and whenever text entry is used in Roll20 - In-App and the Website, so it's going to require a BIG update. Tables can be very difficult to manage in our current editor. We recommend that if you're using them in a journal, that you try using the editor's table building tool instead of a direct copy and paste. For various sized text you could play with the preset format options (Heading 1 through 5 etc located in the top-left of each text area) or create your handouts in an external program and copy/paste after you've done all your formatting. It's not ideal but at least we all share your pain!
Thanks heaps. What a pity. I guess I'll keep on playing around with it and see what happens.