Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Shape-Drawn Objects Unable to Be Moved When Partially Out of Map

1390690610

Edited 1390690947
Having issues moving a shape when any portion of it is moved outside of the playable area of the map. After even putting a small corner of it outside, I can't move it at all. If I re-shape it out far enough back into the map, then I'm able to move it after a bit of searching. Other than that, nothing. Edit: Actually, it seems as if the shape objects are only movable when on the top portion of the map. If they're on the bottom then they can only be selected by box-selection, still unable to be moved.
1390710328

Edited 1390710335
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link so I can take a look.
1390775274

Edited 1390775590
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, it appears that the problem is that the at the bottom of the map the selectable (by clicking) area for zoom levels less than 100% is smaller than the object. As the zoom levels get smaller the selectable area gets smaller until it vanishes altogether. I will file a bug report with the Devs. As you noted, drag box selection appears to work normally. Note: you can move objects with the arrow keys still (Arrow keys for square by square movement and Alt+Arrow key for fine movement).