Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aura/Tint HealthColor forgetting "Show on PC" toggle between sessions

I prefer to have the health color tint show on NPCs since we have so many other tools to show our intrepid explorers health however the toggle for "Show on PC" resets to ON between sessions.  Am I missing something? Is there something else I need to alter to prevent this?  Thank for any help you can offer, Adrian
So how is the setting saved in the code? Is it simply a variable in the script or is it saved to the state  for the game. Sorry I don't know the code off the top of my head, do you have a link to it? Unless a variable is saved to the state, it will be reset every time the API is reset.
It turns out I was running an old version, not sure where I found it but I updated and it is working great now. Sorry for the panic.