Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dont know if i should report this here but its something to do with payment issues.

I've been trying to buy a book module from the marketplace but everytime I try to pay for it tells me my card was declined, although I've called my bank and they say no transactions were attemtped to be made, and my card is working just fine for internet transactions, i also have used the same card to pay for a memeber ship in this same site. If this is not the place to post this then sorry feel free to delete it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi Lource, For your privacy and safety, please contact Roll20 directly by sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for issues such as this. As this will be resolved through email, this thread will be closed.