Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I make a token forget?

When using dynamic lightning and adv fog of war, can I make a token forget where it has been. A sort of reset. It´s useful when I'm trying how it works and then a player can use the same token later without spoiling anything

Edited 1518001627
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You can use the  fog of war reset button to reset the whole page. or you can use the hide areas to just cover specific sections. Juse make sure you overlap some to make sure there is nothing showing.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Roll20 Wiki says: If you want to manually reveal or hide areas, you can use the same Fog of War subtools from the Tabletop Toolbox . The Reveal Areas , Polygon Reveal , Hide Areas , and Reset Fog tools are all available to you for Advanced Fog of War. If you choose to reset the fog or manually hide areas, the areas within the Token's set sight or vision range can not be hidden from view. If you want to keep an area hidden even from the Token's range of sight, you'll want to use both versions of Fog of War at the same time.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
oops, should refresh my page before responding in future!