Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rolls not appearing in Chat, but are in Archive

I was messing around with some Macros, trying to get a nice looking thing working for Reliable Talent, but after I tried to save and iteration of it, it simply stopped showing my rolls. With the Console open in chrome, I get this error when I roll jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #sheet-rolltemplate-simple {{rname=^{acrobatics-u at Function.bc.error (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at bh (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at bp (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at bp (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at Function.bc [as find] (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at init.find (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at new init (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at p (jquery.1.8.2.min.js:2) at Object.d20.textchat.incoming (app.js?1517332203:98) at a (app.js?1517332203:98)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A game's creator is often able to fix issues with their Text Chat by clearing the Chat Archive (note: not clearing your current Chat Log ). A GM might want to copy/back up the Chat Archive before the creator clears it.