Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Bug Bounty/Contributions

I've only been using this site for a couple weeks, but I am really enjoying it so far. Being a front-end developer, I always like helping out where I can. Is it possible for outside developers such as myself to contribute their time to help fixing bugs? Thanks, Rusty Bailey <a href="https://github.com/rustybailey" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/rustybailey</a>
Glad that you are enjoying the site! You can certainly email us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with what you have in mind. I will say that right now we're not really set up well to have folks pitch in for small amounts (e.g. less than 10 hours/week). We've tried it several times in the past and it ends up being a lot of effort on our part to manage the workflow and keep everyone in sync, we end up blocking on features waiting on volunteers, etc. But we are very flattered that there are folks such as yourself who are interested in pitching in to help out, and as I said you can drop us an email and we might be able to figure something out.