Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

No "See Me Rollin'" achievement if avatar is from Gravatar

I was looking through some of my friends' achievements and noticed that some of them had the "See Me Rollin'" achievement, while I (and some others) did not. I think I narrowed it down to the core issue being that if your avatar came from Gravatar, you do not get this achievement. This may have been as designed, but I thought I would bring it up just in case.
Unfortunately due to the way Gravatar works we don't know if what we get from them is a "real" avatar or just one of the "default placeholder" ones. If you want to get the achievement, you can just upload the same photo to Roll20. Kind of silly I know, but there you go :-).