Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Quality of life Suggestions

Hello there.  I decided to post this particular thread because the stuff was fresh in my mind, and perhaps others may agree with me. I really love Roll20 and it provides a good amount of versatility and dynamic functionality for a DM and PC.  I wished to offer a couple of changes that though small would help DMs when constructing their campaign/running sessions.  These suggestions mostly apply to the Page Toolbar. When switching pages, keeping the page toolbar pulled up  rather than dismissing it, and kept scrolled to your last location.  If you have a lot of pages in your campaign for improvisation it can make it troublesome to have to keep scrolling when making changes to the page in question. Possibly reworking the positioning/function of the page toolbar so that it can pop out like character sheets or the compendium in its own window. Allow quick editing of pages with right clicking of the pages, or alternatively when selecting "New Page" have it prompt the user to enter the size of the page. This has nothing to do with page toolbar itself, but when uploading an image, perhaps tweak the uploading tool so that as its uploading you can make size adjustments to it.  Or maybe allow a person to right click an image and scale it to ft the page.  I make my campaign maps and so my page sizes vary, and when I upload my maps they are always scaled down and I have to manually scale them. That's all I've got for now, I'll give any more feedback if I can come up with it.  Thanks for a great product guys! :)
ADDITIONAL SUGGESTION: Expand editing/organization properties of journal items. Selecting multiple journal items Moving multiple journal items Deleting multiple journal items Editing key properties of journal items (who can view, edit, etc)
Bumping!
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .