Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Show Nameplate

I am not sure if this was the result of an API, the module itself or something else but every NPC token on my map has the Show Nameplate enabled.  I want to mass uncheck this.  Is there a way or can someone from Roll20 do a quick update statement?
To change this all you need to do is set game defaults in game settings then apply those settings in the game
Ok, I am in Game Defaults.  Could you please tell me which specific config setting will control the Nameplate of NPCs?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's tricky, because it is hidden under a flipdown triangle, just to the right of "Game Default Settings". And the actual setting is in the right hand column at the end of token default settings , "Show Nameplate?":
Sneaky!  Guess I failed my perception check.  Thanks!

Edited 1518207341
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's very subtle. It catches me all the time.