Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art Library Problems

So, I am having a little difficulty with the art library. Items that I have purchased through the marketplace are not counted as part of my user library. Normally not a problem, but as I am using them with Matt's Door Control for Players API it becomes a problem as many of the "doors" from the bought packages throw a: "ERROR: You cannot set the imgsrc or avatar of an object unless you use an image that is in your Roll20 Library. See the API documentation for more info." Now, this occurs even if I copy the item from the marketplace tab to my library. Again, its not a huge issue other than the fact that I bought some of the packs so I would have access to types of doors other than plain wood. Am I missing some obvious fix or can I just not do this with the items I have purchased?
So, I found a work around... although it's a bit annoying.  I downloaded the marketplace pack, found the individual item, and uploaded it so it counts as part of my library.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have heard (though not tested) that starring it as a favorite will upload it to your library. I am certain that in accordance with Cunningham's Law, I will be corrected if I am mistaken. :)
Currently, API scripts cannot access images in the Marketplace. They need to be in your Art Library.
keithcurtis said: I have heard (though not tested) that starring it as a favorite will upload it to your library. I am certain that in accordance with Cunningham's Law, I will be corrected if I am mistaken. :) Not sure, will try this... thanks for the comment. :)
Rabulias said: Currently, API scripts cannot access images in the Marketplace. They need to be in your Art Library. Thanks Rabulias, hence why my workaround actually worked. :)