Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Perpetual FX?

I've made a torch FX that I'd like to be able to run on the torch in perpetuity, as if the duration was set to -1 and the mouse was held down.  Is there any way to program this into a token macro?  Essentially I want the torch (or campfire, or magic portal, etc) FX to keep running rather than stopping after it's duration is reached.  Obviously, I can't keep my mouse held down over a single torch for the duration of the encounter...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try  this out for size :) Also, moved to 'specific use' to refund your vote and increase visibility.

Edited 1518449180
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I used PageFX for a while, but ran into performance issues. I should try it again on FF Quantum. It's pretty cool. Ziechael said: Try this out for size :) Also, moved to 'specific use' to refund your vote and increase visibility.