Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issues With Importing/Editing sheets (Pathfinder/PTU)

I have been noticing this past week that some players have been having issues with accessing there sheets. Last night personally i was having issues while trying to change the avatar for a sheet in pathfinder, trying to remove the past pictures caused the sheet to completely freeze up in a pathfinder game i'm in. Meanwhile about 20 minutes ago i was working on a PTU game i run, and was trying to import the character sheets; i haven't had issues with this till now; I would paste in the import code, but it doesn't update anything. I'm assuming that this similar issue that happened to me the other night with the pathfinder sheet. Does anyone know whats going on, and is there is a way to fix it.

Edited 1518425626
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is a known issue with the latest release of Firefox, until a fix is found at either end you'll need to roll back to a previous version or use Chrome. You can also disable the autofill options in FF which has been been reported to prevent the issue.