Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need to recover a deleted "Party" token that was pregenerated with Tomb of Annihilation module.

Hello all. I mistakenly deleted one of the red "Party" tokens on the Player's Map of Chult in the official Roll20 Tomb of Annihilation module. I tried Ctrl+Z immediately after and it didn't come back. In the meantime, I have just tinted one of the map tiles as red to use as a stand-in, but would much prefer to get the proper opaque red token with "Party" on the front of it back. I didn't see the token anywhere in the module under either Token page, so how do I recover this without having to restart my entire campaign anew?  Additionally, if I move a point name on the map and want to move it back, it now snaps to the grid and I can't get it back to exactly where I want it. What do I do to move things around temporarily unsnapped to grid? Thanks in advance for any and all help :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A quick way to get the party token back would be to start a new game using the module, go to the page with that token on and click it, press z to zoom it and then right click>save it to your computer. Head back to your 'actual' game and upload the image, it won't take much of your library space and it will save having to mess about with potential game roll backs or upgrading to pro to transmogrify a single, simple, token over! As for grid snapping, that is the default behaviour for when an image etc is marked 'is drawing = false'. You could either set them to be a drawing (right click>advanced options) or hold down the alt key while positioning them (this overrules the snapping). Bonus point: You can hold down the alt key and use the arrow keys for pixel perfect placement too ;) Hope that helps
Ziechael, thank you so much for the response. I was able to fix all my issues with your advice. Thank you for the tips on alt + arrow keys also, that will help with my crazy need to have something aligned perfectly. :D
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You are most welcome :) Happy rolling!