Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hide the Roller, not the Roll?

I've come to a situation that is mostly for aesthetics but would be useful otherwise. I've done a bunch of searching to see if this has already been asked and come back empty handed, so I'm just going to ask. Is it possible to hide who is rolling but not hide the roll itself?

Edited 1518459668
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could have an API script do it, but that requires the campaign creator have a Pro subscription. Alternatively, you could have a character everyone has access to, and have people roll while speaking as that character. You would see that character as the initiator of the roll, but wouldn't know which player did it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Brian said: Alternatively, you could have a character everyone has access to, and have people roll while speaking as that character. You would see that character as the initiator of the roll, but wouldn't know which player did it. That's pretty clever. You should put that in my  Stupid Tricks thread.