Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Part of map disappears when zooming

I have this same issue on four particular maps I uploaded, but not with any other I tried: every time I zoom in too far, a part of the bottom side of the map becomes all black. Things I tried: - different maps [none of those I tried have this issue] - different games [did not help] - different image type [did not help] It's pretty much just these four maps that have this, every other map works fine. Anybody have any advice?
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Gerrard, is your page background set to black? If so, it might be the game page stretching to the edge of the tabletop. If that's the case, you can't stop it from happening, but you can change the colour of your background to match the tabletop (#e0e0e0 is the closest colour) and hide the effect. If the above doesn't work, maybe include a screenshot so more knowledgeable people than I can help you out. :)
That did not help, however I did get a suggestion from someone else that fixed it for me. It turned out the images themselves were the issue in this case and after replacing them the issue was fixed.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm glad to hear you got it fixed!