Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Export Character to Vault Error

Hello, I have created a new game for my players and was attempting to export their characters to my vault and then import them into my new game. I was able to move 3 of my 4 players' characters to the vault and then to the new game but I am unable to do this for one of them. I did the first 3 characters in Chrome with no issue, tried Firefox and cleared the cache on Chrome to try again but it did not work. I am trying to move character: Athea Blackwater from Secret D&D Group to Secret D&D Group 2.0. I am not getting an error message, I select the game and character then press the Import Character button which returns me to my vault page without this character being in it. I have not added any of the computer settings information since this does not seem to be a general issue and is only specific to one character. The console thing is confusing me, when I go to it it just says "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT"
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Jish . I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Are you using any browser extensions or anti-virus programs right now? If so, could you please list which they are, and then try temporarily disabling them? (I suggest using the private browsing features of Firefox and Chrome while troubleshooting.) It may be helpful if you could post the following Console Log that results from these instructions: Load the Game that contains the Character that is failing to import.. Open the Console. Refresh the Game. Wait until the Game appears to fully load, and then wait one minute longer. Open the Character Window of the Character that is failing to import. Close the Character Window of the Character that is failing to import. Copy, paste and post the full Console Log. (In Firefox, you can right-click on the console window and choose the 'Select All' option in order to make copying the complete log easier.) Thank you!