Tokens won't move to map

This is the second time I have encountered this problem. I can move the tokens that are on the map already. However I can not place a new token on the map from my Journal. The first time (During a game) this went on for about 15 minutes and then corrected itself. Now I am working on a different campaign that is upcoming. I was setting up some sewer tiles as tokens to place on the map, and after the 8th one I could no longer place any on the map. It has been over an hour now. I cleared my cache, logged out of the game and back in several times. I logged completely out of roll20 and back in again. Nothing seems to be working. Even if this does clear itself up again somehow. Is there something that can be done to make sure it doesn't happen in the middle of a game again, like it did this past saturday night?
I would ensure that you are dragging the name of the token to the map as opposed to the hamburger button (3 horizontal bars).
1st thanks for the reply, but I tried both ways with no luck. 
GenKitty
Roll20 Mod Team
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site.  Just to make sure we're all on the same page.... If this does not work, would you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log, starting with table load-in and covering your attempts to move a token onto the table!) Thank you!