Has the Pathfinder Companion Script stopped working?

I can't get it to work suddenly. I have tried two tables and reloaded the scripts. It will not parse from the compendium.
1518571593
Scott C.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you talking about drag and drop from the compendium, or astatblock import? The first is handled by the sheet,not the companion script
Drag and Drop from the compendium. I could not get anything from it to parse with data. Later on I found that things were not parsing when I used stat blocks. Plus the sheet is dragging down the games on Firefox and Google. Later on, even the Roll20 dice roller was locking up in last night's game.
1518626880
Scott C.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ok, this is an issue with the sheet then. I know that Roll20 changed some stuff in the compendium, I'll ping chris/vince.
1518627886

Edited 1518629112
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Steve K.  stated  that the Devs made a change on roll20 to address the issues that FF's latest update had on sheets (specifically with the PF and Shaped sheets) freezing and or locking/crashing the browser due to the auto-fill address and credit card feature of FF.  What browser and version are you using and is it still giving you issues?
1518628869

Edited 1518628931
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
I just tested FF v59.0b9 (64-bit) and it looks like there's still an issue unless you manually disable auto-fill addresses and credit cards. This is a beta of FF, but it may still be happening with their production version as well.  I'll PM Steve. Chrome works fine for me with compendium drag/drop/parse, etc. and pfc.  FF as well if I disable auto-fill...
I used both FF and Chrome last night on a table I created Monday. I had the same problems in both browsers. I have been having the issue on FF before that for a week or so. I had started to use Chrome, but over the course of a game it too started freezing up. As of yesterday is when the parsing issues cropped up. A computer tech told me that FF is moving towards being similar to Chrome in its architecture. I don't know if that is it or not, but if last night is the future, then the sheet will be unusable. It could be a problem on my machine too. I started a scan before I left for work, so I'll see what it shows. I think I have auto-fill engaged on FF. I'm sure I do because I was filling out forms for moving and they auto-filled over the last two weeks. I'll disable that when I get home and take a look. Thanks!
1518638914
Alex
Roll20 Team
hm, could you roll back to the previous version of the companion script and see if it was the change that caused this issue please?
1518639646
Scott C.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As a note, companion script was only just updated this past merge day. If Xathos has been having the issue since before then, it's not a problem with the companion script (also, none of the features he's having a problem with depend on the companion script).
I just got home, closed out the virus checker, went into FF, and stopped the auto fill. Rebooted the browser, went to Roll20 and my new table The Devil We Know. Added a character, put in a pic of a basilisk, went to the compendium, and tried to drag and drop it to the sheet. Got the same problem as before. Nothing is being put into the sheet. It says Version 1.710 for the sheet.
I've got "Is a V1 sheet" and "Update all sheets to latest version" checked. It is set for public rolls for both PC and NPC. It is set to PFS config settings, auto-calc hp, use max hp for first level/HD, Comic Sans, and Encumbrance is set for Armor, Shield & Load. Everything else is not checked. The access Compendium is set to Pathfinder and the sheet template is set to Pathfinder.
1518654770
Vince
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure Xathos.  I'm not experiencing any issues with compendium drag/drop.  Is your sheet popped out?  What exactly happens when you try and drag/drop?
I do the new character, drag and drop the basilisk to the sheet. When I do, it does not put in any values. I wait and then hit parse. I don't even get recalc anymore. I end up with a name in the block and 10 for AC. No attacks, no defense stuff, no Core stuff. Just nothing. I pop the sheet out to do it too.
Interesting. Got home from Mass a few minutes ago. I tried MS Edge and without popping out the sheet, I was able to create a basilisk via d&d. When I went to pop out that sheet it gave me a blank screen. Okay, I do not use Edge much at all. So then I opened FF and did the same thing. It worked fine without popping out the sheet. When I tried to do it via a popped out sheet it would not let me d&d to the sheet. I use two screens. Same exact thing for Chrome. So this is a  big improvement. I can pop out a parsed sheet just fine now. Not sure what's going on. My PC may have restarted while I was gone though. Just checked settings and it did restart while I was gone. So maybe I needed to do the auto fill thing and restart the PC. Maybe it's in the popped out sheets when I try. I'll try some more tomorrow after work with stat blocks to see how that goes. Then I'll let it run and see if it starts to slow down after a while which is what I have been experiencing for about 2 weeks. Thanks!
Hopefully this is working well because I praise the sheet up and down. I think it's awesome and makes it so much easier to DM games. For that matter it's great to use with characters when I play. I just do not want to go back to the way it was when I first started two years ago. I think the sheet helps me pay more attention to the flow of the session and not have to be bogged down with the game mechanics as much.
1518667417
Scott C.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh, yes, drag and drop does not work with popped out sheets.