Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dead in Thay - Add On option not existent?

Edited 1518568944
Hello, I purchased the Dead in Thay add-on individually instead of the entire Yawning Portal package. In the description before I bought it there was instructions on how to add it to an existing game by going to Game Details -> Game Settings and then going to a game add-ons dropdown. Only this mythical dropdown is nowhere to be found in my game's setting page. Am I just blind, or was there an update or something that changed how add-ons are added to a game? This is particularly frustrating, as I bought Dead in Thay specifically to add its monsters to a custom campaign, and I can't seem to access the monsters from it at all.

Edited 1518571360
Nevermind, I found it. The add-on dropdown is now directly on the game details page, no longer in Game Settings. If possible, perhaps fix the description of big ticket Marketplace add-ons (official WotC stuff) to describe the updated method for using add-ons. Would cut down on confusion.