Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with Lighting/Advanced FOW in Cragmaw Hideout

for some reason, my Players can see parts of the map they should not be able to? Resetting the Fog fixes it only until a Token is moved which then reveals these areas again. Any idea what causes this or how to fix it?

Edited 1518644542
Hey Paul, on your page settings what do you have selected?  I assume you are using dynamic lighting, but only want the players to see the area that they are currently in, and after they explore an area its leaving grayed out parts of the map.  Try only having the following boxes selected on your page settings:  Dynamic Lighting (Enabled,) (Enforced Line of Sight), and then I prefer (Only Update on Drop) and (Restrict Movement.)  Hopefully that helps and gives you the map settings you are look for.
I found out that it is just an issue with the fact that even when you change your view to Player the DM sees stuff the players dont see. After I made a player account to test everything worked perfectly normal.