Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5e OGL] Two Axe

P.S: Beforehand I would like to warn you that I am not fluent in English and I am using certain resources to be able to communicate here, so I will try to expose my doubts very simply so that there are no errors. Hello guys! Some time ago, I did a MACRO for an attack with two axes, but it is very extensive and still nothing optimized. Here it is: &{template:atkdmg} {{mod=+6}} {{rname=Attack}} {{r1=[[1d20cs>20 + @{strength_mod} + @{pb}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20cs>20 + @{strength_mod} + @{pb}]]}} {{attack=1}} {{range=melee}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d8 + @{strength_mod} + ?{Rage?|Yes,2|No,0}]]}} {{dmg1type=slashing}} {{crit=1}} {{crit1=[[2d8 + ?{Rage?|Yes,2|No,0}]]}} &{template:atkdmg} {{mod=+6}} {{rname=Attack}} {{r1=[[1d20cs>20 + @{strength_mod} + @{pb}]]}} {{always=1}} {{r2=[[1d20cs>20 + @{strength_mod} + @{pb}]]}} {{attack=1}} {{range=melee}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d8 + @{strength_mod} + ?{Rage?|Yes,2|No,0}]]}} {{dmg1type=slashing}} {{crit=1}} {{crit1=[[2d8 + ?{Rage?|Yes,2|No,0}]]}} And it looks like this: What I wanted was for her to be able to stay in a template only and, if possible, to indicate next to Attack when she was in a rage or not. Can you help me? Thank you!
You can change the " {{range=melee}} "  in each line to " {{range=?{Are You Raging?|No,melee|Yes,RAGING melee}}} " to make it prompt you whether you're raging or not and display it as just plain "melee" or "RAGING melee", appropriately.
why not use the global attack/damage modifiers that is provided to you on the 5e OGL sheet? You can also delete your axe macro and literally drag n drop the axe from your character sheet into the macro bar
Nover C. said: why not use the global attack/damage modifiers that is provided to you on the 5e OGL sheet? You can also delete your axe macro and literally drag n drop the axe from your character sheet into the macro bar Yeah, but I want optimize to 2 axe in 1 roll
There is damage type 2 you can use and keep it all to one roll