Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player's Starting Background

Edited 1518666657
First time DM, new Pro subscriber here. I purchased the Tiamat bundle and created a Hoard of the Dragon Queen campaign for my younger brothers. They haven't played D&D in years and I would like to hide the module name and have their opening player background be The Sword Coast image but I can't seem to find a way to do that. No matter what I do it loads the module's Cover Art as the background which is beautiful but takes away the surprise of what is ahead for them.
Click on "Games" - click on your campaign > If you move your mouse over the Image, you will see a "Change Image" box appear. Bam. Now your cover art to the campaign is gone. You can also rename, errr upon creating the game, you have the option to name the title of the game. If you are talking about - In Game - while I do not own those modules - I do own others, and if you click on the page toolbar, you will see "Landing Page" - You can either delete that page OR enter it. On the left side of the screen - go to your layers - and go to Map & Backgrounds - click on the cover art and shrink it or delete it permanently from that game.  
Thank you. This helped me figure it out. In the "Page Tool Bar" there is a red Banner titled "Players". That banner can be dragged over any page and it changes what the players see on their screen.