Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tokens bar over the tokens

I would be pleased if were possible to change where the colored bars appear. Currently, it's impossible to change the position of the bars from the top of the tokens.  I would like to put it over the tokens. The bars appear only when the token is clicked, so put then over it will not pollute the UI or hide the image.
This would be a major improvement for me & my campaign. I know that to some this change might only appear to be aesthetic, but I play using isometric views & tokens and when the bars (which I want to use and are extremely useful) block the top part of the tokens (which are small and don't have a lot of surrounding empty space for the bars to fit), it can be difficult to identify which token is beneath the bars.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .