Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API/Script Error

I am interested in using a script called "EasyExperience" for my sessions however, before I even installed it, I noticed an error in the API section. I thought maybe it just mean't I didn't have anything loaded so I downloaded the script and installed it. I still see an error. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. I'm a new user and didn't modify the script. Any idea what's going on?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Jason, EasyExperience is one of mine. Can you post the full error that you get (should be in a reddish box).
Thank you Scott. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'Session XP' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'Session XP' of undefined at recordXP (apiscript.js:578:38) at HandleInput (apiscript.js:803:37) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) at Id.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:489) at Zd.Ld.Mb (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:94:425) at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:111:400
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, ok, that's weird. Jason, would you be willing to PM an invite to your game and GM me so I can do some debugging.

Edited 1518836520
do you also have experience tracker? if so, delete or disable it. those 2 didnt play well together from my experience.
Nover, this is the first script I've installed. 

Edited 1521821853
I really want to use EasyExperience but I am also getting an error which I think is related to Experience but am not sure. I am willing to turn off other scripts if this is a conflict. I have Torch, GroupInitiative, and 5th Edition OGL installed. For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: level.get(...).trim is not a function TypeError: level.get(...).trim is not a function at levelUP (apiscript.js:612:42) at apiscript.js:554:21 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at applyXP (apiscript.js:542:15) at HandleInput (apiscript.js:787:29) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi rainy, sorry for the inconveniences. I've got a fix that will be pushed out on the next merge day.
Thanks! I look forward to the fix. The functionality of your script is awesome!