Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Getting the error "no implicit conversion of false into String" when loading an add-on

In trying to add some Marketplace content to a game I keep getting this error: "There was an error when trying to include the addon Auchindale: Goblin Skirmish - One-Shot: no implicit conversion of false into String" Can anyone help me fix this problem so I don't have to try to get a refund for the purchase?
Hi Polonius7, I am seeing this issue on my end as well. I have submitted a ticket to the devs so we can get it fixed :)

Edited 1523654146
About to purchase this for a session with my kid and his friends - has this been fixed?
Hi Twitch, Yes, this should be fixed now! :)