Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Retaining Pro items

Hey all, I've been a pro for a year or something, and recently I've had financial problems, so I was forced to stop paying for pro services. However, soon I'll be able to use Pro again, but I'm wondering if my pro stuff will be returned, such as my dynamic lighting that I had all set up, or would I have to redo everything? Cheers
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It is all kept the way you left it.
Awesome. Thanks for the info, Scott!
You can even run the same campaigns you have set up, as a free user, the only difference is that the API will be disabled, as will the other Pro-level features (like dynamic lighting).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, if you have exceeded the free storage limit while you were a Pro user, you will not be able to upload more images until you are once again Pro, or have deleted enough items to make room.
I'll take that all into account. Thanks again, guys! I should be getting pro again in a few weeks, but I'll have to make do for now.