Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Added scripts from Script Library but n response in game.

I'm not sure if I have missed a step or what, but I added (clicked Save) The Aaron's Torch script from the Script Library. Then started up the game. in the chat window I tried to call the script just to make sure the commands work but no response. So I then tried the full commands listed ...no response. I made sure to have the players on the map with their tokens but still no luck. This is how I am typing the commands into the chat: !torch 40 20 yes @{target|Target 1|token_id} !daytime @{target|Target 1|token_id} !torch !torch help Is there a button in game I need to enable the scripts or a command to turn the scripts on? Also I have had the same problem with adding any other script to my games. Currently I have zero success on implementing scripts haha. 
Did you try to move the player ribbon on the map you are currently testing on?

Edited 1518965358
Yes ...no luck
Do you get any error in the console?
No errors. However I did full pc/browser/game reboot. Seems to be working now! :)
Thanks for helping Arthur! I was going crazy haha.
Glad that it's working now. :D