Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to add images to the Bio Section

How can I add images to the text section of the Bio and Info tab like the content from WotC? There's not an image upload button? Likewise, I have all this content in my library already, is there some way I can just drag and drop this from my art library?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Vince said: Just for clarity; To insert an image(s) into the text areas of your handouts and journal bio's; Insert an image into the journal bio and handout image header as normal. Copy the header image(right-click-Copy image) and Paste (right-click-Paste or CTRL+V) into the text area of your handout or journal bio & info and/or gm notes. If you want to insert more images, insert a new image into the image header box and copy/paste. Rinse and repeat as needed. bonus : You can also copy images(right-click-Copy image) from any web page to paste into your handouts/journals. Know that doing so will also add the image to your image library. bonus2 : You can also (right-click-Copy image address) on web page images and paste the URL into the "Chose a file" browse window input field, click "Open" to upload. This will upload the image to your image library and insert the image into your handout/journal header image box. This trick can also be used to import images into your image library.