Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] My Hero Academia: LA Campus game; Mutants & Masterminds 3E

Edited 1518987099
U.A. is the #1 ranked high school for heroics and is considered as the top Hero Academy in the world. Students are separated into specific Departments and Classes - A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K. At the entrance, there is a security wall nicknamed the "U.A. Barrier" that automatically closes if a person does not have a Student ID Card or Special Entry Permission ID. Many precautions have been made to keep members of the press and villains out. Now the doors are ready to open to their new campus in Los Angeles, California. Heroes from all over are welcome in this new United States based elite hero training program. As is always the fashion, other hero training schools are opening up campuses nearby. It has become known as Hero Row. However, only the best are accepted into the U.A. program. Entrance exam day is quickly approaching so get your application essays in soon. Remember we accept only well-rounded heroes in our school. Your essay should tell us about who you are, your friends, your family, your quirk, and why you believe you're good U.A. material. Also, tell us in detail about that day when you realized that you were destined to be a hero. It could be using or not using your quirk. PM your essay to our admissions director who transcribed this post. Do you have what it takes to be one of the chosen few? This game will begin on Wednesday February 28 at 9pm CST. It will be an every other Wednesday game and it will initially be designed as a six session trial game. If all goes well we will discuss about doing an ongoing game.We are looking for six players. We will use Discord or Skype for the audio. The game will be at PL-7. If you're not familiar with Mutants & Masterminds 3E don't let that stop you.
We use discord and we play on Wednesday Feb. 28.
Only 175% interested?? Sounds great. What is your Skype and/or discord name?
I'm certainly interested as well. I'll PM you my discord tag. I've never actually used the system mentioned above, so I'll be a complete rookie to it. Hopefully that's alright!
If you ever think of doing something like this for a text game, I'd be interested.
Are you still looking for more?
Pray PM me your discord name. Also send a write-up, as mentioned above, in the voice of your character applying fgor submission.