Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Permanent-Gm looking to be a player again.

Edited 1519059044
I've got over 3500 hours on roll20 and I'll estimate 75% of that time is GM'ing. I'm currently GM'ing two games of week in DH2.  Just looking to join a game as a player for a change. I've applied to a few games and gotten nothing thus far, so trying this out. My availability is most every day, early morning US CST, I'd gladly wake up at 3am my time to be at game for 4hrs (I did this for a previous game that lasted about 8 months). I think it would be best if I could find a UK or Aussie group to play with. I'm well versed in D&D 5E and DH2, but I'm willing to try out most any game system.  My focus when playing/GM'ing is the story. I've had games go 5 session with maybe 2 rounds of combat (sniper shot from a distance and enemy runs away), and then followed by mass combat in the streets with over 200 casualties in total at the end, but that's just kind of how things play out. 
We're looking for someone to replace a D&D 5e member who left before we even got started, and since you'd like morning games, and my game is set on 7pm CET, it might be a fit for you :) We play Sundays. And here's some info: "The elderly King Gregard Qaeth of Redwain is feeling his time fast approaching, and as such has declared it time for his heir to step up. However, as is custom for Redwain, they must first gather the blessings of the Twelve Nobles, the Head of House of Redwains most powerful noble families. To aid them, four of their most trusted keepers will be joining them. Will the future regent be able to gather the blessings of the Twelve Nobles before their father's final breath?" Rules Starting level 3 for Guardians, 1st for the Heir. Heir must be of the Noble background. Heir must be human. No Barbarian, Druids or Warlocks. Human variant allowed. Dwarf and Elf allowed, all other races might be considered on a case by case basis, save for Dragonborn, which is not allowed. Basic class/background equipment. [[4d6k3]] [[4d6k3]] [[4d6k3]] [[4d6k3]] [[4d6k3]] [[4d6k3]] for abilities (13 average or above) No alignments or alignment based magic/abilities No planar/dimensional or resurrection magic. RP-heavy players preferred. What we're missing is specifically a last Guardian, as we already have the Heir sorted. PM me, or reply if interested :) PS: I know that forever GM feel. It's horrible!

Edited 1519142915
Appreciate it, sent you a message.  7pm CET is 12pm my time, which works fine on sundays.  I'm curious as to the details of the group and the setting, sounds pretty homebrew. Since no resurrection magic, what happens should the Heir die? Campaign over? I'm curious as to why no dragonborn (assuming it's story/setting related), they are one of the most shafted races to pick anyhow. I'd also be down for even earlier games most days.
Bump