Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Curse of Straud - Sat 6pm EST

Madame Architect
Pro
Marketplace Creator
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/105587/curse-of" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/105587/curse-of</a>... This Game is Pay to Play. Why choose a pay to play GM? Come join me for one session, for free, to see what its all about. From MASSIVE scripting to make the game look and feel easier, playing with a GM with over 5,000 hours of experience and over 100,000 rolls in roll20 WILL give you a completely different gaming experience than you are used too. Not only is one session cheaper than going out for a movie, you get to BE a part of something bigger. Most of my games last 4 hours. That's less than $1.25/hr! I'm one of the cheapest paid GM's on roll20 - but I promise to give you a memorable experience. Here's a little about what I expect from my players and what you can expect from me. I create an equal balance of roleplay and combat, and add onto the modules in order to expand and deepen the player experience. The cost also helps me cover the cost of the Roll20 Marketplace adventure, extra Marketplace content, and my Pro subscription which allows us to play with the API. In addition, I donate a portion of the extra money I make each week to charity . **PLAYER AGREEMENT** This is a document that is meant to be upfront and honest about what I expect from a person as a player, so that my tables are inclusive, inviting, and comfortable for anyone who comes to them. This isn't "legally binding", however I expect you, should you be accepted into this game, to try your best to follow this agreement. "I, [insert preferred name here], agree to the following terms, and will act in such a way as to follow these terms should I be accepted into game. I further understand that breaking this agreement, or acting in such a way to discriminate or bully another player will lead to my unceremonious ejection from the game. I will not be racist, and fully acknowledge that no matter the color of someone's skin, or the culture that is associated with such, they are still people and deserving of respect. I will not be homophobic, because people will love whomsoever they decide to love, be that someone with the same bits, different bits, no bits, or multiple people with multiple bits, or any variation there of. First because they are still people and deserving of respect, and second because it's not any of my business unless I am invited to be a part of that love. I will not be transphobic or misgender those who choose to go by pronouns that they have chosen. I will do my best to give others the spotlight when the focus is on their characters, not talking over them or interjecting at inappropriate times. I understand that D&D is an exercise in collaborative storytelling and the entire group are protagonists, not only myself. I will try, to the best of my ability, to not be a dick to the other people playing this fantasy game with me. **GM AGREEMENT** The purpose of this agreement is so that those who have some idea of what I strive for as a DM and at the table. If I break this, I would hope that someone will call me on these things. I cannot promise I will not make mistakes, but I will do my best to do the following: I will not be racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic or otherwise. I understand the player's right to use the X card whenever they feel uncomfortable, and I will respect the X card and stop whatever is causing the discomfort. I will not take agency away from the players. Even when under the effects of suggestion spell, everything will be as a result of the player's choices. I will do my best to always show up early or on time, and will give advance notice if I cannot make a session, except in the case of emergency I will include all players in my campaign, from the quiet rogue to the talkative bard, each will have their own storyline and arc This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of [$5/session per player via Paypal]. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Madame Architect
Pro
Marketplace Creator
1-2 slots open. We’re still deciding whether to start at level one or level 3!
Madame Architect
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Steven M. said: Are you still looking for players? Yes I have one slot left feel free to apply
Hey there! My self and my friend are very interested in your campaign and love the idea of a professional DM. We are mid 20's college grads who have been playing and DMing 5e for about 3 years. While we try to keep everything light hearted (non edge-lord, brooding type) we can also be very serious when the campaign or situation requires it. We have a lot of experienced role playing together and with others and enjoy bouncing off of each other's various characters. I understand that you are only looking for one more player at this point, but if a spot opens up we will gladly take them! Feel free to message me here or on Discord: Corraz #3669. Thank you for your consideration and good luck with the campaign!