Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No Spells in Monster Manual Content

I just purchased the $49.95 Monster Manual from the Marketplace. None of the spell casting NPCs have spells in their spell lists. Is this intended, if so, you should be clearly stating this on the purchase page. It also seems that for as few spell casting NPCs as there are, this would be an easy thing to include. I mean, there are some NPCs with multiple pieces of artwork, but no spells added?
You're saying that the most expensive version of this content does not include something as basic as the spells?!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Jeremy, what sheet are you using?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Recent Dev comment on this: Trivia said: Updating the Monster Manual creatures to have their spells is on the list for our internal production team. I do not currently have a date for it, but we also want to get it to y'all!

Edited 1519739261
I just saw the comment on this this morning that they are implementing this. This is great, and I'll update my review video once that's been updated! Keith, for reference I am using the Roll20 5e OGL Character sheet.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Jeremy. The Shaped Companion script has an option to populate the spells from the list in the monster description. I know very little about the Roll20 5e OGL.
I will buy this product if this is ever resolved.
I wish I had come across this post before I bought the compendiums. I definitely won't be spending a penny more for anything on the roll20 site until after this is resolved.