Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Modules....are there any?

Are there no Pathfinder modules that can be purchased in the marketplace? It looks like there are DnD 5th Ed stuff but I would really like to find map packs and tokens geared towards specific modules...or are there copyright issues involved?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Technical issues would be my bet. I write for 3.5E and 5E, and my 3.5E would easily port in Pen & Paper, BUT... in Roll20 every game is its own sheet and the back-end stuff is a lot more complex. So if you're willing to create a copy in 3.5E, and then manually port stuff into a PF sheet, then yeah you could run my stuff. But I haven't learned the PF sheet, and that's a technical mountain I'm not sure I'd be interested in climbing.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There are a  couple of modules available for Pathfinder as standard... bonus points if you can somehow tie them together into one game ;)
Gold
Forum Champion
Ziechael said: There are a&nbsp; couple of modules available for Pathfinder as standard... bonus points if you can somehow tie them together into one game ;) I know of another one, which I ran and really enjoyed it. Not sure why Belfum didn't show up on the search term "Pathfinder": <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/21/la" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/21/la</a>...
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: Technical issues would be my bet. I write for 3.5E and 5E, and my 3.5E would easily port in Pen & Paper, BUT... in Roll20 every game is its own sheet and the back-end stuff is a lot more complex. So if you're willing to create a copy in 3.5E, and then manually port stuff into a PF sheet, then yeah you could run my stuff. But I haven't learned the PF sheet, and that's a technical mountain I'm not sure I'd be interested in climbing. So there isn't any official content on Roll20. For example anything relating to stuff written by Paizo or Wizards of the Coast?
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
All Wizards content is likely to be 5E, based on the general focus of the company on this platform and others. I wouldn't hold my breath and then wait for 3.5E material to be released. Paizo might be testing the water with their recent release, but any such release would likely be done by Roll20 Staff with a licensing agreement with Paizo. The lack of 3.5E material is part of why I release my stuff with 3.5E support. But because of how Roll20 works, you release almost specifically to a particular Character Sheet or you have to in effect rebuild it for each sheet and have to know the ins-and-outs of each sheet.
Andrew (Halfling Gypsy) said: All Wizards content is likely to be 5E, based on the general focus of the company on this platform and others. I wouldn't hold my breath and then wait for 3.5E material to be released. Paizo might be testing the water with their recent release, but any such release would likely be done by Roll20 Staff with a licensing agreement with Paizo. The lack of 3.5E material is part of why I release my stuff with 3.5E support. But because of how Roll20 works, you release almost specifically to a particular Character Sheet or you have to in effect rebuild it for each sheet and have to know the ins-and-outs of each sheet. Yeah I was hoping to find modules such as Rise of the Runelords or Shattered Star. I mean i have the PDFs for most of the modules i wanna run but it's all about having the maps set up for them.
I believe Paizo and Roll20 just announced they Pathfinder material will be coming to Roll20 in the next month. Starfinder will be coming later in the year.&nbsp;
Steven B. said: I believe Paizo and Roll20 just announced they Pathfinder material will be coming to Roll20 in the next month. Starfinder will be coming later in the year.&nbsp; That is amazing. Thank you for this info. You're my new favorite person for the day!
Yep:&nbsp; Pathfinder Campaign:&nbsp; Crownfall just went on sale this week.&nbsp; Hopefully this means other campaigns and Starfinder will follow relatively soon.&nbsp;&nbsp;