Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP [5e]CDT (25+) Needing Mature Lords and Ladies-New Players Encouraged

Looking for players to fill in some missing spots on my campaigns.I run Tuesday evenings and Friday evenings at *pm Cdt.Would be willing to start on other day if I can find a full new group
Name: Jason H. (If you mean the Name of my Character I would like it to be NimSin and if your looking for a proper name I would like Valkor killian as my name) Age: 19. RPG&D&D Experience: Little to none. What you are wanting in a campaign and group: To have some fun and make some friends. Character Idea: A stealthy rogue/Theft kind of character.
Are you avaulable to play Tuesdays evenings
How big is the group on your Tuesday table? What time is this?
Why 25 or older?

Edited 1519417942
Swade said: Are you avaulable to play Tuesdays evenings I would like to be in Both if possible. Fridays will be a lot better for me tho.
I put a age limit because thats the kind of group I wanna Dm for 
Name:  Obe Age:  25 Experience:  Pathfinder since 2010, 5e DM experience since it was first released. Availability:  Most weeknights starting 9pm EST
Name: Antonio Age: 25 Experience: 2 yrs of 5e Availability: Friday to Tuesday after 6pm Est
Names: symph &&  Darren Ages: 24 && 34 Experience: slightly less than one year for symph, new player for Darren Availability: Both Tuesdays and Fridays from 5:30pst onwards we're free! Hi hi! We're hoping darren's extra years can off-set my slightly-below-the-limit age (; But let's chat if you'd like because we're interested to hear about your campaign and we might be a good fit! We both have discord if that makes things easier. Cheers!
Good evening! I'm free Fridays, and I'll be 25 in about 2 months if that's close enough. I'm fairly familiar with 5e but I'm not 100% on it like I am some other games.
Ok those wanting to play I have I have a couple spots left for Tuesday evening at 8pm Cdt, if this is still ok PM me and we can discuss on discord
Name: Marcus Age: 38 Experience: Played from 1E to 3.5E, took a break (didn't like 4E), came back and am getting into 5E (I play on Mondays in my other game). Availability: Prefer Friday, but can do Tuesdays (I'm PST).