Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e] Looking for players for a homebrew 5e long term campaign

Hello! I'm currently looking to start a new homebrew 5e campaign with some serious players who like to roleplay, but also have fun. The campaign would be long term and would take place weekly on either a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday evening/night EST. The sessions would likely last 3-5 hours. A bit about myself I'm a 19 y/o DM currently studying Voice Acting and Improv. I have about 2 years of D&D 5e experience, far more DMing than playing as a character. I am a very big fan of Critical Role, and thus I model my DMing style off of that. As a DM I am very into making characters. I try to keep the world as dynamic as possible with a variety of communities and characters, and I try to let the players follow their own paths as long as it is within general reason.  What to expect in my campaign: -Dynamic and ever-changing community -Primarily theater of the mind (though some battlemaps will be provided in specific scenarios) -A healthy combination of roleplay and combat, though leaning towards roleplay -Roleplay both comedic and serious. An all serious campaign can sometimes not be fun, and an all comedy campaign prevents really getting into the emotions of a character What kind of players am I looking for? Anybody is welcome to apply! I will warn you that I am looking for primarily players that are very into roleplay and getting to know the fellow players. I'm not just looking for a group of strangers that would just show up once a week then disappear. I am looking for a group of players that can become friends and chat with each other in between games. Players of all experience levels are welcome, though I'd very much prefer against rule hounds. I believe that the DM should have final say on the rules of the game, although some corrections from the players here and there are very welcome in the case that it would be a major situation altering mistake. I am preferring players that are 18+, as there may be some mature themes in my campaign. As well, discord will be required for voice chat. Video is optional. To apply: Comment below or PM me with the following information: Preferred Name: Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): Age: Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): What you generally look for in a campaign: How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Favorite Critical Role character if you watch:  Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: If I accept your application, I will add you on discord and we will schedule a time for a voice interview so I can get to know you better and make sure you are a right fit for my campaign.
Preferred Name:  Kaw or Beaver, though Kasper works.... I'm pretty large Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc):  His Majesty....... No seriously, I'm a He Age:  Twenty-six Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Kaw#3179 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you):  Erh... Depends, but probably.. Bard? What you generally look for in a campaign:  An intriguing story and creative freedom. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word:  Aweso-- I mean... Well... "Friendly"? I guess? Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: I don't watch streams... Doesn't quite satisfy my hunger! Favorite flavor of Ice Cream:  Ben & Jerry's "Cookie Dough", if that's too specific, I guess... Vanilla? Boring, I know xD
Preferred Name: Dharc or Marc Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): King (Just kidding I am a He) Age: 22 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): DharcSaint#3911 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): I am fine with any character What you generally look for in a campaign: I am looking for fun... video games ruined me... so I kinda min/max... I do like to Roleplay and to strategist. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Goofy Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: the bard guy... or grog... or both? Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate
Preferred Name: Cristal Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): She Age: 24 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  CristalSkies#2086 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): I love playing a bard, but I don't have a lot of experience with D&D (more with pathfinder, my favorite class there is an alchemist or an oracle). I enjoy playing battlefield controllers. What you generally look for in a campaign: Roleplay, puzzles and learning about the story and it's characters. But most importantly: fun. :)  How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Sweet Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: I don't watch it, sorry Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate 

Edited 1519185140
Preferred Name : Michael Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 44 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end) : FullStack#9818 Favorite class to play: Love tanky types, fighters/barbs/paladins. Like to multiclass sometimes to add variety to the standard tank. Really though, i'm up for anything (except druids, dont like them much). It's more about the story. What you generally look for in a campaign: Stories that are built around the characters, that have room for characters to grow, learn, change, get to know other characters, etc. Games where each character has their own secrets and backstory that gets revealed as the game progresses. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Relaxed Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Caleb (love the way Liam portrays his character) Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Mint I'm available 9PM EST + on Mon, Tues, or Wed. 
Preferred Name: John Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 27 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Aurilux#5078 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Paladin What you generally look for in a campaign: A mix of everything. Specifically? Puzzles, mystery, and story. I like to use my head. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Patient Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Laura's current character, Jester Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Mint chocolate chip
Preferred Name: Shane Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 21 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Shane#6283 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Wizards and Clerics personally. What you generally look for in a campaign:  Description, I don't like the whole idea of "16, hit, 17, hit, 12, miss" I much prefer the way Critical Role does it with describing what happens and making the world and encounters more dynamic.  How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Tired Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Definitely Kashaw from the first campaign, I think he had an awesome story was a fun character to watch.  Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: French Vanilla 
Preferred Name:  Ken Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc):  He Age:  29 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Nodyn#1332 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you):  Cleric What you generally look for in a campaign:  Something that leans more on roleplay/social encounters, I like description too to make things come alive. I like combat but I don't want a dungeon crawler. I also look for fluidity, rules are there to provide a structure for the DM to say yes or no, they're meant to be bent occasionally. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word:  Cooperative Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Haven't finished watching campaign 1 yet, but so far Scanlin. Campaign 2 would be Nott or Jester. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream:  French Vanilla
Preferred Name: Abe Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 17 (Yeah yeah, I know give me a chance) Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Abe#4389 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Cleric What you generally look for in a campaign: A creative storyline mostly, I’m fine with most anything but I’d love a story with many twists you wouldn’t expect and one with many boundaries pushed. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Trusting   Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: I don’t watch it enough to pick out a favorite character but I have seen a few things about it here and there but I have listened to many other podcasts. The Adventure Zone for example which i love and would recommend. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate Overdose
Preferred Name: Daniel Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc):  He Age:  43 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  arch2ngel 4836 (I think. I signed up for discord, but I've never used it before.) Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you):  Fighter or Cleric What you generally look for in a campaign:  fun, storytelling, homebrewed (I generally dislike modules, as I want the freedom to go in the direction the group wants to go in, and love when the campaign focuses on the characters and not the other way around) How would you best describe yourself in 1 word:  Left Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Nott or Jester Favorite flavor of Ice Cream:  Vanilla Just a heads up: I'm available after 9pm EST on Mon, Wed, and Thur, or anytime on Tues.
Preferred Name: Emily Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): She Age: 28 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): wisely#3314 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Hard to choose, I think there's something fun about all of them!  Probably Wizard or Rogue if I had to narrow it down. What you generally look for in a campaign: A good mix of combat and RP with fun puzzles, character development, and a world (or small area around the characters!) that is impacted by our decisions.  How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Kind Favorite Critical Role character if you watch:  Sam Riegel is amazing in everything he does, but I so love what Laura has done with Jester in the new campaign that I think I have to give it to her.  Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Cookies and cream!
Preferred Name: Yoh Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 33? (old enough to not want to think about my age) Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): YohSL#9200 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Druid is what I am the most comfortable/experienced with.  Rouge 2nd, Sorcerer 3rd. What you generally look for in a campaign: Character focused plot lines, characters with character.  And a mix of both combat and non combat problem solving.  Creativity being rewarded. Humor. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Hermit Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Is it wrong that I am more into Harmon's Quest? Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Goodie Goodie Gumdrops.
Preferred Name: Cy Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): they/them Age: 26 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): hostilovi#0565 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): fighter or paladin What you generally look for in a campaign: character driven plots, a good mix of combat and RP How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Understanding Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: I don't watch it (yet), but I've listened to The Adventure Zone and thoroughly enjoyed that! Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: mint chocolate chip (just a heads-up that I would only be available Mondays after 5pm EST)
Preferred Name: Aria Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): She Age: 27 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Arcticia#1649 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Haven't played too much, to get a feeling for each class, but definitely enjoying Circle of the Land (Desert) druid in my current campaign. What you generally look for in a campaign: I'm looking for a campaign where I can have a character and grow with it, actually have something of an investment in my character. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Curious, my play style definitely would reflect it. Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Currently enjoying Jester, but they all have quirks that I love Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Moose Tracks, all kinds of unhealthy but tastes so good
Preferred Name: Andrew Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 32 Discord name: GreyZ #8280 Favorite class to play: Warlock (Never have actually played one though in 5E, just the one I am most interested in) What you generally look for in a campaign: A campaign and story I can get invested into, something I can think about even when not playing. And even more so a DM and party that can laugh together and build bonds. I enjoy a campaign with both gravitas, but also with room for fun and lightheartedness. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Flexible Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Nott and Jester for their entertaining shenanigans and Fjord for his epicness. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Vanilla! Long time roleplayer here, but haven't been in an ongoing campaign for years, would love the chance to experience an epic story and make new friends!
Preferred Name: Bill Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): stormblessed (jk just bill, I like to read The Stormlight Archive a bit too much) Age: 29 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): blessingtron#7368 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): I've only played a halfling warlock hexblade so far, and it's my favorite as of yet.  What you generally look for in a campaign: Players down to roleplay; I also like a good story :D How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Friendly, it's contagious  Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Season 2: Nott the Brave (the dynamic with Caleb is so good); Season 1: I would like to rage. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Thrifty Chocolate Malted Crunch!

Edited 1519984935
Preferred Name: Ben Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 20 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): benm #9692 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Cleric or rogue (in all honesty I love all the classes) the main part for me is an in depth character and the class is secondary; I love bringing the character to life  What you generally look for in a campaign: I love a rich story with opportunity to develop my character and really see the change in him/her and my companions. Half the fun of DnD is trying to uncover the secrets of your companions as well as whatever evil you are facing.  How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Unpredictable Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Laura Bailey as Jester literally gives me life.  Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Cookie dough or brownies all the way, if you say different you are wrong my friend x
Preferred Name: Kyle Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): he Age: 26 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Kyle L.#8099 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): I prefer to play rogue or an arcane caster, typically wizard or sorc What you generally look for in a campaign: Generally, I look for a well rounded group of people that genuinely get into character for the most part (I don't do voices, mostly cuz i don't have one after work, but those who do are the best!) As far as anything else goes I'm pretty open, I prefer sandboxish type games with little railroading. I understand the work that goes into campaigns, but sometimes that damsel in distress just isnt to appealing to party to save ya know? How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Insane Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: I actually don't watch CR, i know I'm terrible, just haven't had the time to kill on videos online :( Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Tough decision, typically i go with Mint chocolate chip, or something with almonds in it are my favs
Preferred Name: Sykoh Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc):  He Age:  34 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Sykoh#3885 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Usually I play some sort of stealth type and in 5e thats any! But generally Rogues and Rangers. What you generally look for in a campaign: A well rounded experience! Role-play primary and everything else secondary. I just want to have fun as a player! How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Amazing! Favorite Critical Role character if you watch:  Mercer plays all the best "characters"! I like them as a cohesive group but I couldn't pick a favorite and honestly my hats off to the DM. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Probably some type of Mocha
Preferred Name: TJ Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): he/him Age: 19 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): TJ#2911 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Monks and Warlocks are probably my favorite classes but all magic classes are fun to play. What you generally look for in a campaign: I n campaigns I mostly look for a nice mixture of role playing and combat. I also like to solve puzzles/mysteries since I don't get to do them often. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Easygoing  Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Scanlan and Vax'ildan are most definitely my favorite, I still need to finish the first campaign though. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: I'd say my favorite is Vanilla or sherbert

Edited 1519968416
Preferred Name: Chloe [ Hello! :) ] Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): She/Her (Also, I think it's rad that you're asking! #equality hell yeah) Age: 22 years old. Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Rookie#4707 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Now, this question is a tough one haha I will always love Warlock, as it was my first class, but I'm a huge sucker for support classes such as Cleric/Druid or front-line fighters like Monks or Barbs. So few people dedicate the energy to being the character that keeps the party kickin' and I love filling that spot. I've always been drawn to healing in most video games and RPGs. Otherwise, I'm totally hot for the rogue class lol & and I really want to play a Wizard someday.  What you generally look for in a campaign: The main reason I play D&D is for the story. I'm a writer, myself, so being a part of an interactive experience that myself and other creators get to shape together is honestly really exciting. I love seeing characters develop, and I love seeing how the narrative shakes and challenges their identities, goals, and morals. I believe the most tell-tale sign of a quality campaign is how much the players care about the world. Immersion is one thing, but when you care about the NPC's, the cities, the party, it makes the game that much more enjoyable. It gives the game a heart, which is what I'm all about. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Loving. I'm a big sap and I love to make people happy, what else can I say? ; Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Okay, okay... I know I'll probably get some slack for this answer, but my favorite chracter, for Season 1, at least, was Keyleth. Originally, I couldn't stand her. I fast-forwarded through her awkward speeches and mess-ups because the secondhand embarrassment was REAL, but out of a cast of extraordinary characters, her journey was the one that touched me on a personal level. Vex was my second answer because she's a straight up bisexual badass, duh, but Keyleth wasn't epic or cool in the way they were. She was REAL , she was sloppy, she fucked up a lot, but she learned and she listened, and the more I watched the show, the more I found myself rooting for her. Yeah lots of fans hated her character, but I saw the flawed, socially awkward aspects of myself within her, so seeing her come to terms with the weight of the world, as well as her ability to decide to view life as a gift, was really fulfilling. Bar none though, the twins wrecked my heart and soul. I cried like a baby so many times because of them. Second Season: Beau has been a fave, as well as Nott. I'm definitely loving the character dynamic. I think Molly has some good stuff coming, he's just waiting for his moment to shine. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: If I say Mint Chocalate Chip will I be instantly disqualified? ;)  Nah tho, my fave ice cream would have to definitely beeeee Cookies & Cream or OH CHERRY GARCIA YESSSS (Cant believe I almost forgot that one haha) Cherry Garcia by Ben Jerry's is legit firreeee. Like it's too good. Thanks for the questions! These were actually pretty fun to answer~
Preferred Name: Ryan Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 21 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Ryan#7059 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Rogue. Played it for 2 years and can pretty much make an essay on that goodness What you generally look for in a campaign: Chill people to roll dice with and tell an interesting story with fun interactions How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Teamplayer Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: C1: Scanlan, hands down. he kept that group together. C2: Jester is pretty great, as is Fjord.  Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: I love me some Peanut Butter Chocolate.
Preferred Name: Ash Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 24 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Mythicalbrit (Ash)#1506 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): probably Barbarian or Fighter they're the two I've played the most What you generally look for in a campaign: Investment being encouraged ie. if the players all start to like a town more stuff happens involving the town etc. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Chill Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: only recently getting into the 2nd campaign, never saw the first so gonna take me abit before I have a favourite I think Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: chocolate chip 
Prefered name: Augury/Gabriel Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 20(21 soon(tm)) Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Augury of Ruin#6087 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Berserker Barbarian, easily, but I love almost all classes. What you generally look for in a campaign: A healthy mix of combat and social roleplay, generally just to have a good time with my fellow nerds. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word:  Flexible Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Because everyonr hates him, Trinket. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream:  Probably creamy Toffee

Edited 1520009345
Preferred Name: Alex Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 27 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Ugan#8096 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Warlock, I like the dark magic user kind of characters. What you generally look for in a campaign: A campaign with a virtually living world where NPC characters can be brought up again later in the campaign and have a full blown story of their own to tell, as well as one where choices are difficult and sometimes the right choice isn't the easiest one to make.  How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Determined Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Vax and Jester. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate fudge brownie
Preferred Name: Marcus Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 27 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): nervtre#3094 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Brand new so don't have a favorite yet What you generally look for in a campaign: A good time, not linear. But i think the biggest part would be the co-players working well together How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: friendly Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Grogg Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: candycane
Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): she Age: 62 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): Mother_Dragon#2431 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): It's been a long while since I last played, but I used to prefer ranged classes. However, in 5e I'm drawn to the Warlock class. I like the possibilities of limited spell casting mixed with melee skills, and the whole patron dynamic is fraught with roleplay possibilities :) What you generally look for in a campaign: A story line that allows for character development and growth. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: fun-loving (I know, the hyphen is cheating, but it's fun!) Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Currently I like what  Liam is doing with Caleb. He seems to be very deep into the character already. The relationship between Caleb and Nott is interesting (although I wish Sam had chosen something less stereotypical than a falsetto voice for her). Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Blueberry Cream
Preferred Name: Ryan Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 25 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): from: ryanxwonbin#7613 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Bard What you generally look for in a campaign: A long-term campaign. A game that takes the players from a low level (Preferably 1-3) to a near high late level (10-15, not a fan of the ridiculous spells and power of level 20 D&D but can try it out). My dream DM is one who can incorporate the stories of his characters in to his world, focuses on creating a great world/story free of railroading, and rich NPCs. My dream party is a group that works together to create stories together and acts with the interest of everyone in mind rather than him/herself. I vastly prefer roleplay/story over combat. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Imaginative Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Jester Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Mocha
Preferred Name: My friends call my "Ghost" so that'll do! Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): I don't know what this means. Age: 26 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): The Stay-at-Home Ghost#4784 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Tough call. I've got a real love of Wizards and Rogues because they're so flexible and reward creativity, and I love Paladins and Warlocks because they have plot hooks inherently built in that are super fun to play out. All that said, though, I'm a flexible player who's happy to play what the party can use to be well-rounded. What you generally look for in a campaign: At this point, I'd just be happy to see a third session. Roll20 is so full of people who flake out on games that, well... you know, I'll take what I can get. That said, I've got a deep love of exotic locales and strange features, both because they're fun for roleplaying/exploring, but also because they produce really interesting combat encounters with nice terrain, full of cover and elevation and so on. All that neat stuff. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: " Analytical. " Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Travis Willingham. Yes, the player. I mean... he's quite a character himself, y'know? I find his input to the table talk to be the best part of the show. I'm also a big fan of Nott in the new campaign as a character, partly because of the character's rampant kleptomania. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Lactose intolerance makes ice cream into a bad time. ;_; Happy to answer any follow-up questions as necessary. Hope to hear from you soon!
Preferred Name: RantingRavager Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He Age: 27 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  RantingRavager#8067 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Some variant of Fighter with access to Spellcasting ability, or a spell-caster who is capable of slapping people around in melee. What you generally look for in a campaign: A long-term campaign that starts at level 3 and ends off at around level 12 or higher.  However, the most important thing is consistency. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Tired. Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: No Favorite Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Rocky Road
Preferred Name: Brandon Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): he Age: 33 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end): afterooster#4167 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Ranger What you generally look for in a campaign: Player interaction, character development, dynamic world buidling, creative storytelling How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: pineapple Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: definitely scanlan. I’m a huge improv fan, especially UCB, and sam riegel has been a member of UCB for 18 years now. Everyone on critical role is good but sam’s improv experience really shows. He’s great. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: caramel
Hey there! If you're still looking for people I'd love to join you! Preferred Name: Austin Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He/him Age: 24 Discord name: Inochi#8078 Favorite class to play: I haven't played yet, but probably Wizard or Fighter What you generally look for in a campaign: I've been looking for a fantasy adventure. Role play with good combat and a loose overall storyline that doesn't interfere with character development or progress. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Shy Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: Shawn, and Surprisingly Grog. Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Green Tea or Blackberry. I'm available from 5 - 10 pm EST on Mon - Wed, and from 5 pm onwards on Thu. Thank you for your Consideration!
Im sure you have filled this but I will post regardless. Preferred Name: Troy Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc):   Him Age:   39 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  PM and I will give it to you Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you):  I play anything and everything.  Whatever grabs the imagination.  What you generally look for in a campaign:  Escape from reality and to have fun. How would you best describe yourself in 1 word:  Outgoing Favorite Critical Role character if you watch:   DM Favorite flavor of Ice Cream:  Phish Food - does anything else really compare?
I am aware you are most likely filled, but why not :) Preferred Name: Sean/whatever name my character is Preferred Pronouns (he/she/etc): He/Him Age: 18 Discord name (including the 4 numbers at the end):  Bi11Ny3 #1271 Favorite class to play (this will not necessarily be the class you will play, its just to learn a bit about you): Either an angry Dwarf fighter named Bjorn Bjornson of the Longbeard Clan, or an Elf Ranger usually, but I will most likely choose a homebrew class that would both fit with the group, or just be a fun RP experience for all What you generally look for in a campaign: Anything with fun RP with fun people How would you best describe yourself in 1 word: Fun :D Favorite Critical Role character if you watch: I am sorry to say, I do not watch Favorite flavor of Ice Cream: Tough question, but I have to go with Reese's I am available most nights on EST (minus Fridays)