Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Player Looking for Group (any system really)

For the past few years I have mostly been stuck GMing and I guess I am looking for a change of pace. I am open to playing in most systems really, I have always liked to try new things so that is not really much of a barrier for me.  Honestly the biggest barrier I have been having to overcome is time zones and days of the week. The only days that I am realistically free are around Tuesday or Wednesday, and I live on the east coast of the United States.  So I guess Long Story Short I am looking for a group that might be able to work around that if possible. If willing please shoot me a message or respond in this thread.  Alternatively I guess I could use some pointers on how best to find groups to play with in general.
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Riley! What times on your Tuesday/Wednesday Eastern? I have been DM'ing on Mondays, and now I'm recruiting for a new game that might switch to Tuesday. It would be afternoon-time on Tuesday afternoons, and I wonder if that would work for you, if so I'll tell more about the campaign.

Edited 1519182162
That would work fine for me! Any times on tuesdays generally work fine!
Hey Riley.  You are always welcome to come join us over at The Guild Living Campaign.  We are a big community of players and DMs that play D&D4e.  We frequently have games on Tuesday/Wednesday that you could join in.  The casual atmosphere also means that once your character is set up, you can just show up to any game that is run without committing to it every time you want to play. If this sounds like it might interest you, take a look at our blurp on  Looking For Group .  All you need to do in order to play is post on the interested players thread for an invite and then you can get the ball rolling on getting your character ready to drop into a session.  If you have other questions feel free to PM me or send me a contact request on skype at Gravymattingly.
I will check it out thanks!
Gold
Forum Champion
Riley L. said: That would work fine for me! Any times on tuesdays generally work fine! Hi Riley. My game group is still on Mondays right now. We are considering switching to Tuesday but it hasn't happened yet. I will send you a join link anyway, that way you can keep track of us and see if we move to Tuesday soon.