Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

World of Darkness... rolling dice

in WoD..  rolling D10s ..  is there a way to set the successes to calculate 10s as 2 successes?? i.e.  roll 7d10s>8     2,5,8,9,9,9,10  that result normally would count as 5 successes ..  but the '10' counts as 2  so it'll be 6 successes thanks

Edited 1519279106
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The most common way of accomplishing this is to create a Rollable Table to handle the roll. There's a nice method to do so outlined here . Alternatively, you could try out one of my macros .
your macros run in the Html  on the character sheet!?   or the CSS??

Edited 1519283033
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You can use those macros like you would any other macros, but I recommend saving them as an Ability on the Attributes & Abilities Tab of a Character since they contain HTML entities.
i have been altering the Scion char sheet, and  with another programmer .. created Vampire  and Mage  Sheets ..  that are not conventional..  interested in having a look?