Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][DnD][5e] Looking for 4 players for a long-term campaign details in post.

Edited 1519352883
EDIT: All the slots have been filled! Thank you for applying. Greetings and salutations and whatever the kids say nowadays. So if you're interested in joining a campaign keep reading. I'm looking for 4 people to play a longer-term campaign, i.e. the game will most likely last over 1 or 2 years depending on if the group can get along. So if you're down with the idea of being in a longer game keep reading! New players are welcome Experienced players too Rule number 1 is fun first over rules Please put down your experience with the game in your comment. So I will be putting a bit of my own time into making these sessions so please take the game semi-seriously (not breaking character every couple of minutes). Showing up on time for the sessions is also key. If we have 1 person missing from the game we'll press on but if 2 aren't going to be able to make it then we'll reschedule the game for the next week. I will be making the campaign more geared towards RPing but that doesn't mean im going to be cutting out fighting and exploration at all by any means. The game as a whole will be similar to real life meaning that sometimes you get away with crimes sometimes you don't. Don't expect to be free from consequences is basically what im saying (decisions matter even if they don't seem like it). Voice communication is a must so if you're uncomfortable with that then this isn't the game for you and I wish you luck on finding a game. No winged Tieflings and some UA is allowed but most of it seems overpowered. This is a big one, the games will be held on Sunday's at 7pm MST weekly unless I run out of material then we'll go bi-weekly until I get enough horseshi-... I mean story written down. Please show up at least 10 minutes before 7pm so we can go over the events of the previous session and get caught up to where we are in the story. I'll interview each of you on discord first to see if you're a good fit for the game and after all the slots are filled we'll do a session 0 to create characters together and rolls on roll20. This post will remain open until all the spots are filled. Best of luck travelers!
Hello! Name's Kasper, and I've been playing D&D and rpgs in general for the better of 12 years. I'm an avid roleplayer, as in, I'm almost what you'd call addicted to the stuff, which is also why I GM as much as I do, simply to get games going. However, I would love to be a player for once, and while your game is pretty late for me (I'm danish), that's hardly a problem... You can expect me to try my hardest to stay in character and make choices that are relevant for their personalities. Hope to hear from you :) EDIT: PS: my discord is Kaw#3179
Sup man, Name's Seth, been looking for another group to join for a while. I've been playing for about a year now so I'm relatively new you could say. But I've been in three games, and I DM'd one. They all mostly just flopped because of times and changing schedules. So I'm certainly looking for something more consistent. Sundays are perfect for me since that's when I usually have my days off. I love rping, I love character developing. I've just been looking for a group thats more character/group driven things being so black and white or one-sided. I'm also an artist and have been creating characters for years so when I started DND I felt like it was the sort of thing I was made for. Always on time, if something happens I always trying to at least say it a day in advance. I personally don't like when people let the group know last minute unless it's an emergency. Since people are taking time out of their own day to do this game. I'm also mountain time, which is awesome to be on the same schedule as a DM for once. Intro is kind of long but regardless I hope to hear from you. My discord is: Seth#4563
I'm interested. I'd love to chat via discord. FullStack#9818. I am EST, and am limited to playing 9PM EST+, which is right on with the time for this game. Sundays are fine for me, also. I like voice and video chat, so am fine with however you want to roll with it. I DM a game friday nights, and have been looking around to find a game to play in that isn't using a pre-built module and is focused on rp and character development. Let me know if you want to chat more.
I am also very interested I have been playing DnD for about 16 years on and off. I've played 2E AD&D all the way up to the current 5th edition. I am in the PST but the time still works great for me.
Ah, so it's a long journey ye be wantin' now?  The man takes a swig of his ale and wipes his mouth with the tankard for placing it back down on the table.  Then ya' be lookin' at the right person fer the job.  I seen things you can't unsee that came outta these parts o' the world and fought harder against others.  I found a crown of cursed gems become the plight of an ancient civilization.  I've seen ol' beauties that make you think twice about trusting ya'self to a casual brothel anymore.  Even witnessed a cursed island where death had no meaning to the realm.  So wha's the catch?  An' how much you haulin' for the run? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey there, been playing 5e since it first came out and also have a few months of DMing experience as well.  As for other systems, I started on Pathfinder since 2010.  Quite the enjoyment I tell ya.  I like to make characters based on story perspectives than anything, like making the concept before rolls are even made, you know.  I have done a few games where the rolls made the character and that form of randomness was entertaining but I like to play out a good story with a bunch of like-minded friends.  You can definitely trust me to bring immersion into a game as well as I have more experience roleplaying than rollplaying.  Do hit me up on discord at Obe#2537, thanks for your time.
Hi, I’m Daniel. I’ve played a few games of DnD 5e and watched a few streams, so I’m familiar with the mechanics. I’m in EST, but I’ll be free during that time slot. Discord is Wombattle#0674
Hello, My name is Luke. I am very interested in joining. I'm pretty new to playing D&D I've played about 10 sessions of LMOP before the group stopped due to some of the members just disappearing. I have watched quite a bit of D&D so I have a pretty good idea of how to play. I'm in EST but the time works great for me.  Discord : ArcuateFrame#2247
Hello, people tend to call me doc. I am interesting in seeing how this goes considering every time I try to join something it doesn't last more than a couple of weeks. I am not new to dnd at all I have roughly 1k hours working with the system, dming multiple games myself, and map making. I have 2500 rping on video games like: Ark, terraria, ect.  I am free during the time and would love to play. I love to roleplay over combat any day. managing to get out of any situations without having to be a murderhobo is extremely nice.  Discord: Gunn (Panic)#0611
Hey! I'm Sly (On discord) and I'm interested in joining a game! I'm fairly new to DND but I have played two games, neither lasted the lobgest but it was tons of fun. I don't know if I'll be able to use mic 24/7 but I can try sometimes! I'm free during the playing times and I absolutely love roleplaying with characters. I have made a few short stories myself and tend to stick in character the best I can during the roleplays. Sometimes I will need a tiny bit of help filling out the sheets but I know how to roll character stats and I know how to fill out most of the info.  I'm looking forward to possibly join you! Discord: 𝕊𝕝𝕪 ♛ мєℓтє∂ мємσяιєѕ#5947