Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Torchbearer] GM Looking for players

Edited 1519700209
GM looking to run a torchbearer game. I have one player and need two to three more. New players are welcome but I do ask that you own a copy of the Torchbearer rulebook. I am planning on using the Middarmark campaign setting and doing character creation as a group; either at the start of the first session or as a session zero if need be. Message me if interested. Time Slot: SAT Nights EST (Starting Time between 6-8PM) Start Date: Flexible Vice & Video: Both (if you're comfortable with it) through roll20  System: Torchbearer Setting:  Middarmark Description from Torchbearer site " The Middarmark is a setting supplement for Torchbearer inspired by Scandinavian myth and folktales. It's chock full of adventure ideas to give you a jumping off point for your campaigns, along with new settlements, legends of infamous lairs and harrowing places, details on the more popular Hero Cults of the Young Lords, and, of course, new spells, magic items, monsters and more! Contend with the slave-taking pirates of the Skera Strait and the Kraken that preys upon those waters. Explore the Trollfjells for signs of the chaos cultists of the Jotunn Hrym and the terrifying Temple of Black Skulls dedicated to him. Follow the legends of Sigrun, Lady of Battles, to the fog-shrouded barrow downs in hope of winning her war-magic. Aid the elves who quest ceaselessly for the Tower of Seven Dreams where the Erlking holds the key to ending their long exile. Seek the fate of the fabled dwarven kingdom Nidavellir, near the gates of Hel. Adventure awaits!"
If you're playing 10PM EST on Sat nights, I'd be interested. I've never played torchbearer, but it looks fun. I've always enjoyed dark fantasy and roguelikes (loved me some darkest dungeon and dark souls). I'd be interested in giving this a shot. What kind of information are you looking for from potential players?
I'm checking this out to get an idea of what's involved. <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fTuOT81sDA" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fTuOT81sDA</a>
Thanks for the interest FullStake! The video you posted is a good indication of what the game involves and I was hoping to run the game in a similar style. The main thing I am looking for in potential players is an interest and willingness to learn a new system. in terms of time 10 pm is a little late for me, I was hoping to to start between 6-8 with a 3-4 hour session length.
Still looking for 1-2 more players.
bump