The Tavern was roused tonight, a massive brawl had just subsided.  Tankards of ale flown all over yet more poured on with the laughing patrons still awake.  A few unconscious blokes are scattered in the corners, one next to the seats.  Tavern maids began to mingle as well this late an hour but there seemed no rest was setting in yet.  Many of these crave an adventure still, waiting for something new to happen and brush off the common tasking throughout the own.  My cats running around at night, My son jumped down a well again, somebody stole my sweetroll even the guards had enough!  Something must be bound to happen sooner or later. ___________________________________________________________________________________ This is pretty much a final ditch effort to find a group fitting enough for a game that can actually be worth a long-term damn about.  I've had experience with Pathfinder since 2010 and 5e since it first released.  I haven't found a fitting group for months and I'm hoping this can change that.  I have a passion for immersing my character in the fantasy setting, so of course that usually involves hiring a few compatriots to get into trouble, resolve the trouble, go to tavern brawls an' enjoy a laugh before the nights over.  As the title suggested I prefer playing at late nights after 11pm EST <- My Time Zone; and before I get bombarded no, I will not pay you to GM a game for the group.  Also, I'm willing to accept other like-minded players in this journey that would like to tag along. Now What I expect out of the GM is not to limit our sources to a roleplaying vs rollplaying standard.  If you are worried about powergamers dumping stats in order to be the best fighter they can be you are not well-equipped for a GM within my desired criteria so please move along.  Aside from this, I also want to make a point that I prefer the campaign settings to be placed on a well drafted homebrewed setting.  I remember a conversation long ago about someone making the material plane made to fit a Sea World, no landmass setting and I was not for it. I don't mind being pirates but even pirates have islands.  If you're still reading this you are doing great and I commend you, I'm kinda half tired typing all this but I'm getting off topic.  Next thing I expect from the GM is a sense of humor.  You can't imagine how dull this game can be without a good joke or five with the players.  But either way this next expectation is most likely the most important of all necessary requirements.  You need to spend some time with the players.  I swear half of these Roll20 games I've played so far felt more like business meetings with these people.  It's like I'm just gonna spend 3-4 hours every other week to talk about this awesome adventure and then excommunicate you till next time.  I mean seriously what happened to just playing games and making friends online.  Alright back to topic xD either way I just need a GM I can trust to provide an awesome setting so we the players can help make a story that's epic through the ages of our time. Next up is the type of players, also if you're still reading once again, you're awesome.  First off, No. Rules. Lawyers. Alright I swear the worst thing a player can do is tell the GM he's doing it wrong when it comes to a ruling.  The GM is truly the rules arbiter and has last say in all things of his world, just don't be unreasonable with that power...no seriously stop looking at that giant red button.  Also, don't make yourself think you have to fill a role in the group.  I don't care if we're all a group of Half-Orc Barbarians trying to unlock the secret of magic, actually that sounds pretty sick I think I have to save that idea but still, don't be afraid to be you is all I have to say and if the definition of you is  what I just described, then please do yourself a favor and make some characters when you're not in a party, just brainstorm ideas, its really fun.  Last thing, don't be afraid to be yourself.  It's good to know that you want to act out your character in a certain way but don't take up the whole scene as well, give others a chance to fail with you xD like me. Lastly, I just wanna have fun and make friends.  Too many times has these interviewing processes make me feel like this is LinkedIn and not D&D.  Too many.  I've had arguments with people I didn't want to have, I've made impressions with awesome people that crashed and burned and it can mentally and emotionally exhausting.  I wanna find awesome people within my frequency of weird that is open to say I wanna climb up the statues butthole too.  That was a Wil Wheaton reference in his time of Acquisition's Inc. but I would have totally done that too.  So c'mon guys.  Hmu on discord at Obe#2537 whenever, I'll reply at my earliest convenience.  And once again I'm available almost everynight at 11pm EST.  Take it easy and you guys are awesome!