before you go on know that this game is in D&D 5E with modified rules  hello my name is blaze and i a helping a group that i am in that is looking for both players and more importantly more DM's that would hold more games in our group. the world that we are in is called hubmiiran a city that holds a adventuring guild that has been dropped into a new world that has land that has miles of land that we are not aware of. the objective of the adventuring guild is to explore and take on missions that we are called in for. now as for what the differences in our group compared to others. 1. in the group characters start at 1st level if new but 3rd if you already know your way around the game. 2. the game has games based on a tier mechanic. 1st-2nd tier 0 3rd-5th tier 1 6th-9th tier 2 10th-13th tier 3 14th-16th tier 4 17th-20th tier 5 3. for the case of races we have a few unlocked but it grows as we have races to join hubmiiran. that is the main part of the community for any further please contact me at Blazeassassen12#8930 on discord as i can show you to the chat group but all games are held in roll20.