Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dark Heresy Game needing players

Hello to anyone reading this ive currently set up a bit of a story line and ive done some GM'ing in the past with Dark Heresy and I'm quite keen to play a campaign of it however... i currently only have one or two players and a lot of my friends are either not into DnD esque games, not into Warhammer or currently do not have the time to take part. This is where you come in! if you are looking for a Dark heresy game then look no further, some information on my storyline below: Mining Denizen’s Primer Welcome to mining station X23312 Imperial citizen You have each been selected from your old home worlds due to your criminal history and your lack of family to join the millions of others like you sent here to colonise the reclaimed worlds of the Petrus system. These worlds were once viciously enslaved and held by foul xenos and insidious heretics while the Imperium was dealing with threats to Holy Terra; This means that the previous occupants of these once glorious worlds were tainted and/or killed. Following prompt purging by the Inquisition and Imperial forces these worlds are now back under righteous and holy rule, but one issue remains! – No Citizens This is where you come in, you were chosen for the mining station situated on Verge the moon of Lago and this provides for you a chance to redeem yourself for your past crimes against the god Emperor or face penal legion assignment. Work hard and obey your work orders for your mining provides for the Emperors holy war machine. Your new home awaits. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- In this story line you are Imperial citizens who have committed past crimes on your respective home worlds and are now forced into a mining colony  to serve out a sentence of forced labour and that would be your life if a turn of events were not about to happen for this is no ordinary mining station, nor an ordinary planetary system that its held within for it has only recently been reclaimed in the name of the Imperium (its a wholly made up system by myself and its based on the eastern fringes) after a heretical event that led it down the path of damnation many decades ago and the question truly is... will it remain reclaimed as a vile sinister plot brews and you're caught in the middle of it all. If you're interested please message me on steam: UristMcDerp Or Discord: UristMcDerp #6823  Current plan is to host this on a Sunday at 6pm GMT (6pm british time basically so its american east coast friendly) All are welcome  Thanks for reading and hoping to see you soon!
currently full on players now,my apologies but thanks for the interest :D