Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Player] [Traveller] [Sci-fi] Player looking for a sci-fi group/Traveller group! Also post-apoc games?

Hello! I'm looking to play in a sci-fi game, preferably Traveller. I've got a fair bit of experience with Mongoose Traveller 1e, and a little in 2e. I've recently picked up some of the Classic books and begun reading through them, too. I'm free most days, and I'd be open to learning other systems for it. Also interested in post-apocalypse games in the vein of Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead and the like.
Hi Tim, what kind of times are you free?
I'm free currently every day afternoon through the night EST, and I'm open to trying to shift my schedule around to accommodate other times. What've you got in mind?