Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Experienced player looking for a group for Masks

Hi! I've been playing RPG's for a long time, and would really like to play some Masks: A New Generation with a diverse and fun group that focuses on storytelling! Let me know if you're willing to have me :)
I haven't had any luck finding a group to run a supers game, but I've been dying to try Masks! I love how it opens up the storytelling opportunities while giving you good stuff to build your character with. I'm EST and pretty open during evenings. If you'd like, we could talk ideas!
Be glad to volunteer to join for a Masks: A New Generation game as well as it looks like a great deal of fun from what I've seen, and has the potential for a ton of storytelling possibilities, and elements, and hopefully be a blast to try out.  I'm CST for time, and be glad to discuss some more the possibility of ideas, and maybe forming a group in time for a game of it.  Was just thinking myself of trying to look for a group to try it out in fact.
If this were M - Thurs evening EST I'd be interested. I'm playing in a campaign now that's on the weekend trying to learn the game well enough to GM it, though I don't think I'm at that point yet.
I can run this for you as a one-shot with the possibility for more. Drop me a line.
i've been looking to try a non-d&d game and i definitely would love to play a supers game. if you need another player i would like to be considered. i live in cst and have discord. the later for me the better and i'm not available sunday nights.
If this thread is still active, I want to throw my hat into the ring as well... or however that saying goes. I discovered Masks only a little over a week ago and I'm completely enthralled by the concept of the system. So I've been searching high and low for a group.