Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[2LFG] or players who want to form a group! [PST- weeknights][5e]

Edited 1519444349
Hi y'all! as the title says, my buddy & i are looking for something to do on our weeknights. we're pretty new to d&d in general and we'd like to have fun! if you have something you wanna run and need players for, count us in. from homebrew to published campaigns or silly one-shots, just hit us up and we'll hear you out. we'd love to sink our teeth in something a bit more long-term but we're not picky! we're in pst and are available from 5:30pm onwards. we both have discord so that definitely makes things easier, just drop me your screenname, and we can chat. if you're a player available at those times and are looking for a group too, drop me a line and maybe we can form up to search for a willing dm (: cheers!
Bumping this up for anyone interested in grouping up to find a DM or for games with 2 available slots (:
Feel free to message me on discord if you're still searching so we can talk. I have a few ideas brewing so far.  Obe#2537
I am looking for a game around this time, im on the west coast. let me know if you wanna party up.
hello my name is Tyler if you are interested i am running a game called Atomic Highway. it is a d6 engine type game where the only dice in the game are 6 sided die's. the game as i said before is called atomic highway and the game is takes place in a post apocalyptic world where mutants and guns are common place. we are needing a few more people if you are interested i'm sorry to say it is not a dnd game but it is like it in some ways if you are interested please let me know i am more then happy to explain how the game works and answer any questions you may have for my campaign. thanks
Have a Classic D&D game starting 3/16 at 7pm biweekly on Fridays (Classic D&D.is very bare bones but a lot of fun since it gets rid of a lot of the fiddly details in favor of using your imagination.
I've been looking for a PST game during the week for quite some time now. I really do want to form a group for the midweek but i havent found any games that suit. Would y'all mind if i link up? My Discord name is ForeverHers#0724